This flexible system supports a number of OS options. This system does not have an OS installed, however it is shipped with a USB key with pfSense CE 2.4.4 for your use. You can also visit www.minnowboard.org for detailed technical information and guidance on loading other operating systems. Options include:
- pfSense CE (Included on a USB key)
- Debian GNU/Linux
- Android Things (formerly Brillo)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Android Oreo
- Ubuntu LTS
- Clear Linux
- Yocto Project Compatible
- 64-bit Intel firmware (Learn more)
- Coreboot and U-boot support available via the community plus much more. See the MinnowBoard.org website for additional information and more tutorials!
- ACPI 5.0 support
|CPU||Intel® Atom™ E3826 (2 x 1.46 GHz, 1MB cache, AES-NI)|
|DRAM||2GB DDR3L 1067MT/s, Memory down (non expandable)|
|Networking||2x 1Gb Ethernet RJ45, based on Intel i211|
|Storage||32GB M.2 SSD included (no OS)|
|I/O Connectors||1x USB 2.0 host (Type-A)|
|1x USB 3.0 host (Type-A)|
|8x buffered GPIO|
|MinnowBoard Max compatible Lure Interface|
|Low-speed MinnowBoard Lure expansion connector|
|High-speed MinnowBoard Lure expansion header|
|Console||HDMI, serial via FTDI header|
|Boot Loader||TianoCore UEFI / CoreBoot / SeaBIOS|
|Battery||BR1225 or CR1225 RTC backup battery (included)|
|Temperature||Fanless / Passive cooling
Ambient operating temperature: 0-40 C
Storage -20 to 85 C
|Certifications||FCC Part 15 Class A, CE Class A, IEC-60950, RoHS/WEEE|
|Power||5VDC, 5A via coaxial power jack (threaded locking connector)|
PRE-ASSEMBLED SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- USB key with pfSense CE 2.4.4
- MinnowBoard Turbot Dual Ethernet Dual Core Board
- Anodized aluminum enclosure
- 32 GB M.2 SSD (no OS installed)
- Power Supply
- US style 3 prong power cord. Easily changed to non-US style by purchasing a IEC320-Cxx (3 PIN) compatible power cord (visual example).
- Optional wall mount and DIN rail mount available.
Expansion Boards / Daughter cards are available separately. Note some of the lures may not fit inside the case, or may require external antennas to work effectively:
- DESERT LURE – Prototype board using the Low Speed Expansion port
- FISH FOOD LURE – Breadboard breakout and ribbon cable for the Low Speed Expansion port
- GPS LURE – Turn your MinnowBoard into a Stratum-1 NTP clock
- MORAY LURE – XBee 802.15.4 wireless access
- Other Lures
DOCUMENTATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- MinnowBoard Turbot Dual-E Service Manual PDF
- See Minnowboard.org website for design files and technical specifications (https://minnowboard.org/)
- View or ask questions at the GitHub bugs and help (https://github.com/MinnowBoard-org/bugs-and-help/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is)
- Get Started with your MinnowBoard Turbot (https://minnowboard.org/tutorials/getting-started)
- Intel Drivers here [You really want to look here…lots of great information.]
- MinnowBoard Turbot FCC Report
- Not PoE Compatible
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- 90 day manufacturers warranty. Note: This is a 5V system. If you plug in a 12V PS you will blow up your board. Self-harm is not covered under the warranty.
- Contact Netgate for warranty support.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.