LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 1.8 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Small Businesses
- Small to Medium Sized Business Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Provider / Managed Security Service Provider (MSP/MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Teleworkers needing an “Always-Up” network or VPN connections
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
|CPU||ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU|
|CPU Cores||Dual Core|
|Networking||Two 1 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN
plus four-port 1 gbps Marvell 88E6141 switch, uplinked at 2.5 gbps to the third port on the SoC for LAN.
|Storage||8GB eMMC Flash on board|
|Expansion||2x M.2 ‘B’ key sockets (SSD, LTE)
1x M.2 ‘E’ key socket (2230 form factor) for WiFi / Bluetooth
1x miniPCIe (WiFi)
mikroBUS socket, for community hacking and OEM expansion opportunities
|Console Port||MiniUSB (console cable included)|
|USB Ports||1x 3.0 port|
|LED||3 user-controllable full color RGB LEDs|
|Enclosure||Desktop 1.56″ tall x 7″ deep x 8″ wide|
|Form Factor||Standard mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 3.33A, threaded barrel connector
AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
US, UK, EU or ANZ Power Cord:
US Power Cord: NEMA 5-15P to IEC320-C13
UK Power Cord: BS 1363 to IEC320-C13
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C13
ANZ Power Cord: AS 3112 to IEC320-C13
|Environmental||32°F (0°C) to 149°F (65°C)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL, IEC-60950|
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Access to the online version of The Official pfSense Book. (upon support registration)
- Ships with the latest version of pfSense.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Select the power cord option above for your geography. If no selection is made, a US style power cord will be shipped.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.