XG-7100 DESKTOP PFSENSE SECURITY GATEWAY WITH INTEL C3558 CPU AND 8GB RAM
Intel® Atom C3558 TOP OF THE LINE PROCESSING POWER WITH 10 GbE NETWORKING BUILT-IN
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 8GB of RAM and 32GB storage.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 8,000,000 (more with additional RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Everyone who prioritizes maximum peroformance, with a little fan noise
- Situations where a rack mount system is not an option
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads without access to a 19″ rack
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) with On Premises Appliance needs, without access to a 19″ rack
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
|CPU||Intel Denverton C3558, 2.2 GHz|
|CPU Cores||Four Cores|
|Networking||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch, uplinked at 5 Gbps (2x 2.5 Gbps) to Intel SoC for LAN
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
|Storage||32GB eMMC onboard
Additional storage via M.2 SSD
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 (expandable to 24GB via SODIMM)|
|Expansion||1x M.2 M-Key 2280 supported|
|Console Port||1x mini-USB Console|
|USB Ports||1x USB 3.0 ports
2x USB 2.0 ports
|Cooling||1x Low-noise active control chassis fan|
|Power||External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 12V 5A
Inlet: Threaded barrel connector
One US, UK, EU or ANZ power cord included
|Environmental||0°C to 55°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, REACH, IEC 60950,
EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN 610000-3-2, EN55024, CISPR 22
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Power cords available for US, EU, UK, ANZ.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- For service level descriptions click here.
- Netgate Global Support FAQ is here.
- A complete pricing table for all levels of support is here.
- Community based software support is available here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.